Atomic Backland Pro CL
Atomic Backland Pro CL
- Flex: 100 - Medium
- 98mm Narrow Touring Last
- Range of Motion 74°
- Weight: 1121g @ 26.5
- Use: For advanced/expert skiers looking for an ultralight ski boot for longer/faster trips.
The Atomic Backland Pro CL Boot is simply the best value offered in the Backland family. Prolite construction keeps it light, and the Carbon-loaded lower shell material enhances downhill skiing performance. The Frictionless Pivot and Free / Lock 4.0 ski-to-walk system deliver epic natural movement for hiking boot like comfort while climbing up hill, and alpine boot performance when the cuff is locked in ski mode. The durable Boa® Fit System ensures a precise fit that can be effortlessly adjusted on the go. A washable, breathable Platinum Light liner rounds out the package. This is a boot built for the backcountry.
Backland boots are only compatible with TLT-style touring bindings that use traditional pins at both the toe and the heel. Backland boots are not compatible with hybrid touring bindings, such as Shift MNC 10 & 13.
Atomic Backland Pro Features:
- Liner with Atomic Memory Fit: one of the quickest heat-fitting technologies around. With Memorylink, all three elements of the boot can adapt to the foot – shell, cuff and liner. Expansion can be up to 6mm in forefoot width and up 10mm in ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes.
- Prolite construction: It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then it builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed – like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine and ski edge.
- Frictionless Pivot: Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Energy Backbone: A reinforced, asymmetric backbone provides extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Boa Fit System: Dial up or down to create your perfect fit - with a smooth, uniform closure - so you can put less energy into keeping your foot secure and more into keeping control.
- True Flex is an exclusive Atomic shell material that means your flex and feel remains constant in a variety of temperatures. So the boot you buy in store feels the same on the mountain, you don’t lose horsepower in the spring and you don’t have a boot you can’t flex mid-winter.
- Free / Lock 4.0 offers epic cuff movement. The magic is you can flick from ski to walk mode with one simple switch. In ski setting you can choose 13°/15°/17° adjustable forward lean.
- Skywalk Ski Rubber Sole
- Tongue Stabilizer
- Size adjuster included
|Number of Buckles||1 buckle - BOA Closure - Power Strap|
|Last Width||98 mm - Narrow|
|Flex||100 - Medium|
|Binding Compatibility||Tech only - Not compatible with Shift Bindings|
|Good for||Ski touring|