VAUHTI LF WET LIQUID GLIDE
Operating range: +10/-1°C
Operating range: +10/-1°C | 50/30°F
Vauhti LF WET liquid glide wax can be applied quick and easy way. It is based on the ingredients used in Vauhti race paraffin waxes and high-quality solvents, which give excellence performance and good durability to the product. LF WET optimum condition is from wet snow to damp snow down to zero degrees, it has a good dirt resistivity. On its best when used on top of Quick Base liquid primer. Liquid glide can be used on cross-country skis, alpine skis and snowboards.
Instructions for liquid glides:
- Shake the bottle well.
- Press the sponge against the ski base and squeeze the bottle lightly, which makes the bottle valve open and the product can trickle onto the sponge.
- Apply a thick layer by rubbing it back and forth on the gliding surfaces.
- Allow to dry for approximately 10 min.
- Brush thoroughly, using a nylon brush.
Tips to improve the durability and glide sensitivity:
- Attach the dried product by rubbing with natural cork, you can also use a cork roller (= Roto cork). Using cork will significantly improve the product’s durability. Brush the ski base thoroughly with a nylon brush; if necessary, use a fine-bristled metal brush first.
- Add Vauhti Fluorocarbon Block on ski base waxed with Liquid Glide. Rub with natural cork or Roto cork, and brush thoroughly, using a nylon brush. The glide sensitivity of the ski will increase significantly.
- Rub a layer of Vauhti Fluorocarbon Block on the base, and apply a generous amount of liquid glide on top of this layer, mixing the two products into one ”porridge”. Let dry completely; the longer, the better. Brush heavily, using a nylon brush. You can also extend durability by rubbing the “porridge” with a natural cork or a cork roller. Brush thoroughly with a nylon brush; if necessary, use a fine-bristled metal brush first.