AUCLAIR HONEYCOMB CONVERTIBLE GLOVES | W
The Honeycomb Convertible Gloves have a deployable mitt to let you add an extra layer of coverage when you need it,
Brave the cross-country trails even when the mercury dips and the snow blows sideways. The Honeycomb Convertible Gloves have a deployable mitt to let you add an extra layer of coverage when you need it, then tuck it back into a hidden pocket once the weather breaks. A silicone print on the palm gives you a solid grip on your poles, and a neoprene cuff keeps warmth in and powder out. Reflective piping adds a touch of visibility for moonlit laps.
- Nylon and Lycra shell is lightweight, weather-resistant and form-fitting.
- 100g Thinsulate™ on back of hand and 20g on palm keep hands warm.
- Synthetic leather palm with silicone print is durable and grippy.
- Stowable nylon cover mitt adds weather protection for stormy days.
- Brushed polyester lining is soft against the skin and adds some warmth.
- Neoprene cuff for a snug and comfortable fit.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|