AUCLAIR SKATER GLOVES | M
Keep your hands warm in cross-country ski gloves made for cold Canadian winters
Why let a biting winter wind send you to the refuge hut early when you can keep your hands warm in cross-country ski gloves made for cold Canadian winters? 4-way stretch in the shell plus goatskin palms give you a solid grip on your poles. Thermal foam insulation with extra wind protection on the back of the hand protect you from cold where skiers' hands feel it most. A soft, polyester fleece lining rounds out the comfort factor of these mid-weight gloves.
- Shell is nylon power mesh with 4-way stretch for full range of motion.
- Goatskin palms add durability.
- 5mm polyurethane thermal foam insulation with windblock barrier on backside keeps hands toasty.
- Polyester fleece lining is soft against the skin.
- Soft nylon cuff with Velcro® strap for a secure fit.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Liner fabric||100% polyester|